Hunting Hills Swim Club is a family-oriented pool located in Baltimore, Maryland, and founded in 1958. The pool is owned by its members who have built a strong community, valuing safe, relaxing summer fun. For its members, Hunting Hills offers:
If you've never visited us, you'll kick yourself for not finding us sooner! See our Membership page to arrange a visit or find out more.
- 25 meter, 6 lane pool with adjoining deep diving well
- lap swimming lane at all times
- wading pool for children 7 and under
- basketball, sand volleyball, ping pong, tetherball, and other outdoor sports
- outdoor grills and picnic tables
- spacious clubhouse
- friendly, helpful, and alert staff
- snack bar with delicious treats
- competitive swim team (Go, Hammerheads!)
- Red Cross-certified swim lessons
- event filled summers featuring Boats and Floats Night, Ice Cream Socials, Family Fun Day, Steak Night, Crab Feast, Pirate Day, and many more!
31 Jul 2014 6:00 PM • Thursday
06 Aug 2014 6:00 PM • Every Wednesday
23 Aug 2014 6:00 PM • REGISTER ON-LINE NOW! (click to begin)