Hunting Hills Swim Club is a family-oriented community swim club located on the outskirts of Catonsville in Baltimore, Maryland, and founded in 1958. As the oldest privately bonded community funded swim club in the United States, we have built a strong community, valuing safe, relaxing summer fun. For its members, Hunting Hills offers:
- 25 meter, 6 lane pool with adjoining deep diving well
- lap swimming lane at all times
- wading pool for children 7 and under
- basketball, sand volleyball, jungle gym, and a large playground
- outdoor grills and picnic tables
- spacious clubhouse with game room, ping pong table, foosball table, and more
- friendly, helpful, and alert staff
- snack bar with delicious treats
- competitive swim team (Go, Hammerheads!)
- Red Cross-certified swim lessons
- event filled summers featuring Boats and Floats Night, Ice Cream Youth Nights, Nerf Battle Royals, Family Fun Day, Steak Night, Crab Feast, Pirate Day, and many more!
- We also have off-season events exclusive to membership!